So we can give you an online quote, we just need to make sure that CVL is the right solution for your company. To help us do this, please ask yourself the following questions. If you are unsure about any of the questions raised please call us on 0333 241 9019.
- I can confirm that the company is insolvent (i.e. unable to pay its debts as they fall due)
- I am a director of the company and an authorised representative of the board of directors
- It is my view that there is no realistic chance that the company’s financial position will improve and therefore trading has ceased or will cease imminently to ensure that the position doesn’t worsen
- I can confirm that both the company directors and shareholders are in agreement that by reason of the company’s liabilities, it should cease to trade and steps be taken to place it into Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation
- I am not aware of any prior relationship or connection between the company’s directors/shareholders and The Liquidation Advice Centre or its directors and staff
- I confirm that no winding up petition has been presented by a creditor of the company
- I understand the fee quoted will be based on information provided by me and that giving false information may lead to additional costs
- I have read and understood the information provided which explains the CVL process
If you have said ‘yes’ to all of the above then please use our quick quote calculator to provide details of your company and its position. Once you have submitted your details we will be in touch. Please don’t forget that all information is treated in strictest confidence and there is no obligation to take up any of our services.